Compassionate Parkinson’s Care
Parkinson’s disease is a degenerative brain condition affecting the muscles of the body. Because it is a progressive disorder—meaning it slowly gets worse over time—Parkinson’s can cause simple, daily tasks to become much more difficult. A Parkinson’s diagnosis may be overwhelming, but Cypress Point understands the intricacies of Parkinson’s care—not only for those suffering from the disease, but for their loved ones as well.
Comfort and care at every turn
If your loved one’s Parkinson’s diagnosis is becoming less manageable, it may be time to consider turning to a network of professional caregivers who can provide them with the comprehensive Parkinson’s care they require. The Cypress Point team is specially trained to honor and respect each resident’s values and lifestyles so that they may provide personal, responsive Parkinson’s care in a comfortable environment. Our goal is for each resident to experience better health, wellness and quality of life.
From state-of-the-art technology to special dietary needs, we’re committed to providing our residents with a specialized level of care for every stage of this disease. Our focus on Parkinson’s care can help slow the progression of the disease and equip residents with tools and routines to help them live a happier, healthier life.
Discover the difference true peace of mind makes, when you trust your loved one’s Parkinson’s care to Cypress Point. Call today to arrange a tour.
Qualities & Services
- Thoughtfully designed community
- Easy-to-navigate corridors
- On-site licensed nurses 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Assistance with grooming and medication management
- All-day dining options, including seasonal menus and healthy choices
- Weekly housekeeping and daily light cleaning
- Weekly laundry service, as needed
- Maintenance and utilities included except phone
- Full calendar of engaging programs, events and activities
- Expanded cable included
- Specialized wellness programs
- Scheduled local transportation for appointments and outings
- Secured environment
- Emergency call response system
- Beautifully appointed studio residences
- Walk-in showers
- Restaurant-style dining room
- Library with fireplace
- Fitness studio
- Raised flower and vegetable gardens
- Covered veranda
- Secured, landscaped courtyard
- Art and music rooms
- Private event room
- Beauty salon and day spa
- Multi-purpose community room
- Individually climate-controlled suites
View floor plans.